The Town Hall of Târgu Secuiec
In the northwest corner of the center is located the two-storied building of the Town-Hall. It was built in 1907 for the House of Deposits and Consignments. The destination of the building changed in the course of time. In 1945 became the center of the communist party. Until December 1989 in this building was also the seat of the People’ Council. Today it is the residence of the local administration.